I was born in Croydon and live in South London.
I have worked in counselling for twenty years, including working for Mind and Relate.
I formalised my skills and interests by becoming a qualified counsellor, qualifying with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy at Roehampton University.
I also took a BA with the Open University.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (Roehampton University)
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- Certificate in Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts (Open University)
- A-levels: Psychology, Sociology and Economics
- Motivational Interviewing (IDAS)
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness (Equinox)
- Domestic Violence / Abuse Assessment & Intervention (Relate)
- Listening Skills: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (LOCN)
- Family Justice Centre: Aug 2011-Aug 2012
- Brit School Counselling Service: Oct 2011-present
- IDAS Wandsworth: Jan 2012-Mar 2013